Federal Prisons, State & Local Jails, Juvenile/Rehabilitation Centers
Federal Prisons, State & Local Jails, Juvenile & Rehabilitation Centers – The importance of reliable communications and surveillance in a correctional facility cannot be overstated. With a Digital Acoustics system in place, your central command center can keep eyes & ears on every square foot of your facility. Every room, door, entrance, and exit; all under your control. Patented redundancies built into our systems ensure that your communications will be delivered quickly and clearly.
Join the Federal Bureau of Prisons, state & county organizations, and local police departments in trusting Digital Acoustics for paging, intercom, mass notification and more.
- Automate recurring activities to reduce headcount and provide reliable results
- Play pre-recorded messages or convert text into speech
- Trigger door locks and cameras to activate on set parameters specific to your facility
What should you expect when you choose Digital Acoustics?
- Access to our team of industry experts for network and audio design advice
- Easy and seamless communication with your facilities – local and/or remote
- High-quality one- and two-way audio; paging, intercom, audio mass notification, remote monitoring
- Automation capabilities for text-to-speech, visual alerts, third-party integrations
- Simple retro-fit with existing/legacy equipment
- TalkMaster™ FOCUS platform with powerful capabilities for central (and distributed) command
- Reliable, durable, operator friendly, easy to maintain
Why Choose Digital Acoustics?
Our technology is currently used and trusted by organizations like IBM, Exelon, Boeing and NASA. Let us show you why. Contact a sales rep by clicking below.
Digital Acoustics IP Audio Endpoints are supported by our industry standard Partners.