Energy, Water, Telecommunications
In the Critical Infrastructure sector, nothing is more important than having an effective and reliable critical alert system. Digital Acoustics provides quality IP audio for these demanding facilities, allowing your team to react and respond the moment an event occurs. Our systems have been designed from the ground up to be mission-critical and operator-friendly, offering reliable communications when and where you need it. Deploy a critical alert paging system that allows your organization to be ready to react, while also enabling automated actions based on recurring events.
See why IBM, Exelon, Tesla, and others trusts Digital Acoustics for critical infrastructure sector alert paging.
- Added layer of security for critical sites
- Connect locations in remote and hard-to-reach locations
- Patented technology for server redundancy, ensuring no down-time
What you should expect when choosing Digital Acoustics:
- Access to our team of industry experts for network and audio design advice
- Easy and seamless communication with your facilities – local and/or remote
- Quality one and two-way audio: paging, intercom, audio mass notification, remote monitoring
- Automation capabilities for text-to-speech, visual alerts, third-party integrations
- Simple retro-fit with existing/legacy equipment
- TalkMaster FOCUS platform with powerful capabilities for central (and distributed) command
- Reliable, durable, operator friendly, easy to maintain
Why Choose Digital Acoustics?
Our technology is currently used and trusted by organizations like IBM, Exelon, Boeing and NASA. Let us show you why. Contact a sales rep by clicking below.
Digital Acoustics IP Audio Endpoints are supported by our industry standard Partners.