Digital Acoustics offers only the best, most reliable communications solutions to our customers.
Manufacturing, Warehousing, Oil & Gas
Factories, warehouses and manufacturing facilities require reliable and robust communications and emergency alert systems. Monitoring manufacturing, dockage, packing, and other departments greatly improves productivity while diminishing potential hazards. Digital Acoustics has the hardware, software, and third-party integrations to ensure you are properly managing your risks and business.
Digital Acoustics’ central command software provides instant audio and visual access to devices for immediate contact with both employees and visitors. With effective IP communications, you can be better prepared to respond to situations or emergencies quickly and adequately, while taking a proactive approach in managing them before they occur.
See why North American Lighting, Green Circle Growers, municipal wastewater treatment facilities, and others trust Digital Acoustics for paging, intercom and mass notification.
- Reduce headcount by centralizing management of your communications platform
- Automate recurring tasks to become more efficient
- Record and archive all audio transmitted for future review/training/investigation
- Play recordings to advertise, inform, and educate your community
What you should expect when choosing Digital Acoustics:
- Access to our team of industry experts for network and audio design advice
- Easy and seamless communication with your facilities – local and/or remote
- Quality one and two-way audio; paging, intercom, audio mass notification, remote monitoring
- Automation capabilities for text-to-speech, visual alerts, third-party integrations
- Simple retro-fit with existing/legacy equipment
- TalkMaster FOCUS platform with powerful capabilities for central (and distributed) command
- Reliable, durable, operator friendly, easy to maintain
Why Choose Digital Acoustics?
Our technology is currently used and trusted by organizations like IBM, Exelon, Boeing and NASA. Let us show you why. Contact a sales rep by clicking below.
Digital Acoustics IP Audio Endpoints are supported by our industry standard Partners.