Hospitals, Senior Living Facilities, Clinics, Pharmacies
When you’re responsible for a patient’s health and well-being, your communications system must be reliable and easy to use. Not only is our system operator friendly and simply to install, our TalkMaster™ FOCUS software includes patented redundancy to ensure your audio system remains functional, even in the event of server failure. Devices from our product line are highly configurable, allowing users to connect to a single floor, wing, building, or an entire community – all at the click of a mouse or by simply dialing on your existing IP phone system.
See why St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Froedtert Hospital and the Medical College of Wisconsin trust Digital Acoustics for paging, intercom and mass notification solutions.
- See and hear what is happening in your facility with access to live video and audio
- Respond to events instantly with Push-To-Talk (PTT) live audio, or pre-recorded messages
- Manage liability with appropriate oversight and recordings
What you should expect when choosing Digital Acoustics:
- Access to our team of industry experts for network and audio design advice
- Easy and seamless communication with your facilities – local and/or remote
- High-quality one and two-way audio; paging, intercom, mass notification, remote monitoring
- Automation capabilities for text-to-speech, visual alerts, third-party integrations
- Simple retro-fit with existing/legacy equipment
- TalkMaster FOCUS platform with powerful capabilities for central (and distributed) command
Why Choose Digital Acoustics?
Our technology is currently used and trusted by organizations like IBM, Exelon, Boeing and NASA. Let us show you why. Contact a sales rep by clicking below.