Exit-lanes, Ticket Machines, Customer Assistance Panels
The business of parking comes with thin margins meaning any expenditure must be justified to maintain or improve those margins. By deploying next-generation IP audio from Digital Acoustics, our parking customers do accomplish just that. Our product line offers centralized management and automation of repetitive actions allowing owner/operators to minimize head-count while maintaining customer satisfaction and safety. Our devices integrate into new or existing sites, including exit lanes, ticket spitters, pay-on-foot stations, overhead paging, and background music deployments. Realize a return on your investment with a Digital Acoustics system in just a few months.
See why InterPark, ParkingSoft, WPS, Amano McGann and others trust Digital Acoustics for paging, intercom and mass notification.
- Communicate remotely with garages and customers across cities or country
- Provide a safe and secure facility with voice down paging
- Automate recurring activities for smooth operations
What you should expect when choosing Digital Acoustics:
- Access to our team of industry experts for network and audio design advice
- Easy and seamless communication with your facilities – local and/or remote
- High-quality one and two-way audio; paging, intercom, mass notification, remote monitoring
- Automation capabilities for text-to-speech, visual alerts, third-party integrations
- Simple retro-fit with existing/legacy equipment
- TalkMaster FOCUS platform with powerful capabilities for central (and distributed) command
- Reliable, durable, operator friendly, easy to maintain
- Patented Fail Forward™ redundancy technology
Parking Case Study – Toronto Parking Authority
Why Choose Digital Acoustics?
Our technology is currently used and trusted by organizations like IBM, Exelon, Boeing and NASA. Let us show you why. Contact a sales rep by clicking below.