Military & Government
Military Bases, Ports, Ships & Carriers, Police & Municipal Buildings
Effective and reliable communications and information systems is the backbone of any public sector or government facility. Digital Acoustics provides audio devices and software to manage them for these demanding environments. Whether it’s updating an existing site, or collaborating on new construction, our products offer reliable and easy-to-use mission critical platforms.
Digital Acoustics’ systems are designed from the ground up to be flexible and scalable. Devices and resources can be easily reallocated and reconfigured based on changing organizational needs. Adding a new building online or taking an old building off-line does not hinder communications – you simply reconfigure and redeploy.
Serving the Military, we were chosen to provide the Wide Area Paging at Bagram Airbase in Afghanistan and communications on the Navy’s Aircraft Carrier CVN-79. See why NASA, US Army, Navy, Air Force, and others trust Digital Acoustics for paging, intercom, and mass notification. (Photo CVN-79: courtesy of Huntington Ingalls Industries.)
- Secure protocols for transmitting important information
- Patented Fail Forward™ redundancy means never relying on one point of failure
- Rugged and field-proven technology – delivering high tech solutions and products
What you should expect when choosing Digital Acoustics:
- Access to our team of industry experts for network and audio design advice
- Easy and seamless communication with your facilities – local and/or remote
- Quality one and two-way audio; paging, intercom, audio mass notification, remote monitoring
- Automation capabilities for text-to-speech, visual alerts, third-party integrations
- Simple retro-fit with existing/legacy equipment
- TalkMaster FOCUS platform with powerful capabilities for central (and distributed) command
- Reliable, durable, operator friendly, easy to maintain
Why Choose Digital Acoustics?
Our technology is currently used and trusted by organizations like IBM, Exelon, Boeing and NASA. Let us show you why. Contact a sales rep by clicking below.