Remote Monitoring & Security
Audio Alarm Verification, Remote Guard Tours, Perimeter & Access Control
The ability to monitor and secure facilities from a remote location is essential for security and safety. Retail chains, jewelry stores, construction sites, music/performance events, oil rigs, and other areas may not be fully manned for security. If your business needs remote monitoring and communications technology, look to Digital Acoustics. Our IP audio product line provides management of multiple-zone locations via a single IP audio endpoint, voice-down paging to alert an area or emergency notification, and event-triggered automatic actions through sensors and relays.
Our systems are designed for ease of use and reliability with built in redundancies to ensure flawless communication. Our hardware and software gives central command control and instant access to all endpoints. Automated systems built into our proprietary software allow audio and visual alerts to be played or cameras to be activated via pre-set triggers such as doors opening or motion activation.
The IP7-MZC Multi Zone Controller supports up to 48 Analog zones of full duplex audio with a single network connection and is ideally suited for use by Central Station Monitoring companies.
See why Tyco Integrated Security and other remote monitoring providers deploy our endpoints to connect to your central station.
- Crystal clear remote audio monitoring to/from anywhere in the world
- Health monitoring of software and endpoints to ensure connection with patented Fail Forward™ redundancy technology
- Flexible power output and zoning to tailor a system to any location
- Latest products for Remote Monitoring
What you should expect when choosing Digital Acoustics:
- Access to our team of industry experts for network and audio design advice
- Easy and seamless communication with your facilities – local and/or remote
- High-quality one and two-way audio; paging, intercom, mass notification, remote monitoring
- Automation capabilities for text-to-speech, visual alerts, third-party integrations
- Simple retro-fit with existing/legacy equipment
- TalkMaster FOCUS platform with powerful capabilities for central (and distributed) command
- Reliable, durable, operator friendly, easy to maintain
Why Choose Digital Acoustics?
Our technology is currently used and trusted by organizations like IBM, Exelon, Boeing and NASA. Let us show you why. Contact a sales rep by clicking below.