IP Audio Integration for Sureview IMMIX
Digital Acoustics all new IP audio integration for Sureview IMMIX CC/CS supports our older ii3 IP Intercoms as well as our latest IP Intercoms, IP Speakers and IP Amplifiers including the IP7-MZC Multi Zone Controller. Adding IP Audio to your IP Video systems is now easier and more cost effective than ever.
- IP7-MZC single or multiple full-duplex audio zone support including “hot phone” alarms
- Improved audio quality using the g.711 uLaw audio codec (automatically used with all IP7 Endpoints)
- Improved audio delivery using the RTP audio option between TalkMaster and IMMIX
- “Runaway alarm” prevention within IMMIX
- Improved reliability
- Improved error checking and reporting
- Added support for the IMMIX GetConfig API
- Added support for the IMMIX Site Sync API
- “Full-Duplex” ready*
IMMIX and the Digital Acoustics Integration work with your TalkMaster Server and IP Endpoints. The SVDigitalAcousticsReceiver runs as a service on the IMMIX server and processes Alarms for IP Endpoint Talk buttons, Sensors and for the IP7-MZC “hot phone”. The DevDigitalAcoustics device driver is dynamically loaded every time an audio session is started or for device configuration and device site syncing.
IMMIX API support
Below is a list of the IMMIX APIs and features that are supported by the Digital Acoustics Integration.
- ReceiveAudio for receiving audio from an IP Endpoint
- SendAudio for sending audio to an IP Endpoint
- GetConfig for adding new IP Endpoints from TalkMaster FOCUS to IMMIX
- SiteSync for automatic synchronization of IP Endpoint between TalkMaster and IMMIX
- Alarms for IP7 Talk and Sensor buttons as well as the “hot phone” on the IP7-MZC
- Relay Activation or Relay On / Relay Off commands
For more information, logon to the Sureview Support site and search for Digital Acoustics TalkMaster FOCUS.
For more information on Sureview Systems, visit their home page.
* Pending Sureview’s Full Duplex implementation for IMMIX