IP AmplifiersView All Products »
Digital Acoustics’ IP Amplifiers provide IP Audio over a standard Ethernet network connection. Use with our TalkMaster software or SIP based VoIP Phone systems as a SIP Amplifier or VoIP Amplifier. The series’ modular design offer superior scalability for small and large applications. These cost effective network amplifiers are available in 8, 20 or 40 watt models and are capable of driving a single 8 Ohm speaker or group of speakers using optional 70V matching line transformers. You can pair these IP amplifiers with new speakers or easily retrofit with a building’s existing speakers to create a modern IP Paging solution. For all your paging and emergency notification needs, look at Digital Acoustics’ IP Amplifier and IP Speaker Solutions.
Network IP Amplifiers
- Unique design and flexibility supports both new and retro-fit applications
- Durable industrial design with DIN rail mount or surface mount
- Operates over wired, wireless or fiber networks
- Patented Fail Forward technology
- Compatible with all TalkMaster software and most SIP 2.0 based phone systems
- Compatible with Singlewire Informacast software using our custom firmware
IP Amplifier Examples
Pair Digital Acoustics IP Amplifiers with analog speakers to implement a cost effective IP Paging solution.
Connect an IP7-STx to the balanced input of your existing analog amplifier to convert to an IP Paging solution.
This pdf provides a of summary of IP Paging Implementations for Digital Acoustics IP Amplifiers.
- Shared network infrastructure, including SIP connectivity
- Lowering installation and implementation costs
- Integration into exiting networks including life safety or emergency systems
- Simple installation and configuration
- Scalable integrations to 1000’s of intercoms- locally, regionally or globally
- Network support for PoE and dual RJ45 connections
All IP7 amplifiers/intercoms are completely digital and 100% IP-based with endpoints individually addressed for two-way intercom communication and paging. Benefits include operating cost reductions from;
Implementations include Security Integration, Education, Homeland Security, Defense, Transportation, Industrial and Commercial installations. Intercom hardware endpoints are supported by the TalkMaster™ Software Suite providing audio management, system configuration and a rich feature set of communications support tools.