The INT-IP-2Gang is an all-in-one IP intercom door station panel, SIP intercom or VoIP intercom that is designed to fit in an industry standard 2-gang electrical box with plaster ring (min depth of 2″). Powered by a PoE (802.3af) network cable, installation is a snap. Connect the INT-IP-2Gang to the PoE cable, place it into the 2-gang box and secure it with the four included security screws (T10).
This innovative IP intercom door station design is perfect for new or retrofit applications.
- 12 gauge stainless steel panel
- Integrated water resistant Microphone with windscreen
- Integrated 8-Ohm speaker with waterproof cone
- Security screens protect Microphone and Speaker
- Integrated vandal resistant Call button with illuminated LED
- Integrated Relay with Normally Open and Normally Closed connections (1 Amp at 30VDC or 120VAC) for access control
- Software configurable for Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex operation
- Powered by PoE (802.3af) network switch or injector
- Includes four stainless steel security screws (T10)
The INT-IP-2Gang IP intercom door station panel is compatible with TalkMaster Software, most SIP 2.0 (VoIP) based phone systems, or in SIP peer-to-peer mode.
When installing the INT-IP-2Gang IP intercom door station panel in outdoor locations, it should be installed under an eave or in a hooded box (order part number PNL-BB7) to prevent direct exposure to rain and snow.
User selectable full or half duplex operation.
- Digital Acoustics Introduces Advanced IP Technology & Unveils New Brand at GSX - August 18, 2022
- How Mass Notification Systems Support Airport Security - June 30, 2022
- How IP Audio Technology Aides With Active Shooter Scenarios - June 17, 2022