The IP7-SE8 is is an 8 Watt half-duplex IP Paging Amplifier that can be used both as an amplifier for one or more speakers and as an Intercom for high-noise environments.
- Supports call stations with a separate speaker and microphone
- To support “single transducer” mode (speaker is utilized for both speaker and a microphone), add the IP7-MSR-BRD microphone switching relay
- Can supply up to 8 watts into a single 8 Ohm speaker
- Can drive one or more speakers over a 70V distribution line
Additional capabilities include:
- Software controlled on-board dry contact relay with “normally open” and “normally closed” terminals
- Terminals to connect to a call station’s call button
- Software controlled input “sensor” terminals
- PoE-ready primary network RJ-45 connector
- Secondary network RJ-45 connector to connect a second IP device to the network
- Patented Fail Forward redundancy technology
Compatible with TalkMaster Software and SIP 2.0 Phone Systems.