The Armored Handset includes a switch hook with a connection board that is designed to be mounted in a 2-gang box.
- The Switch Hook can be connected to the IP7’s TALK or SENSOR terminals depending on how a call should be initiated
- An internal piezo buzzer sounds to announce incoming calls
- The Mouth Piece and Ear Piece of the Handset are connected to the IP7’s Microphone and Speaker terminals
- Pair with the IP7-FX for Half or Full Duplex installations
- Digital Acoustics Introduces Advanced IP Technology & Unveils New Brand at GSX - August 18, 2022
- How Mass Notification Systems Support Airport Security - June 30, 2022
- How IP Audio Technology Aides With Active Shooter Scenarios - June 17, 2022