This product IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE and has been replaced by the ALL NEW IP7-FX – IP Intercom and Paging Amplifier.
The IP7-FD is a full-duplex IP Intercom with Acoustic Echo Cancellation. If your application requires a full duplex solution, the IP7-FD is the right product for you. It provides for hands free usage for both the calling and answering parties. For full-duplex operation, the IP7-FD must be connected to a separate Microphone and Speaker and the other party must use a handset or headset. Pair the IP7-FD with the PNL-CIS4-M rugged 2-gang call station which is suitable for indoor or outdoor installations.
The IP7-FD includes:
- Terminals to connect to a call station’s call button
- Electret Microphone input terminals
- 8 Ohm Speaker output terminals
- Software controlled, dry contact relay with “normally open” and “normally closed” terminals
- Software controlled, “sensor” input terminals
- PoE is standard on the primary network RJ-45 port
- A secondary network RJ-45 port is available to connect another IP device to the network
- Patented Fail Forward redundancy technology
A DIN clip for mounting to 35mm DIN rail as well as a surface mount plate are also included.
Compatible with TalkMaster Software and SIP 2.0 Phone Systems as a SIP Intercom or VoIP Intercom.
- Digital Acoustics Introduces Advanced IP Technology & Unveils New Brand at GSX - August 18, 2022
- How Mass Notification Systems Support Airport Security - June 30, 2022
- How IP Audio Technology Aides With Active Shooter Scenarios - June 17, 2022