The IP7-STx is our best selling half-duplex IP Intercom. The IP7-STx’s versatility allows it to be used with a variety of analog call stations:
- Supports “single transducer” call stations (speaker is utilized for both speaker and a microphone)
- Supports call stations with a separate speaker and microphone
- Supports Aiphone™ LE/LS series 3-wire call stations
- Supports Aiphone™ IE/IF series 2-wire calls stations
Additional capabilities include:
- Software controlled on-board dry contact relay with “normally open” and “normally closed” terminals
- Terminals to connect to a call station’s call button
- Software controlled input “sensor” terminals
- Line Out terminals can drive an analog paging amplifier with unbalanced inputs
- PoE-ready primary network RJ-45 connector
- Secondary network RJ-45 connector to connect a second IP device to the network
- Patented Fail Forward redundancy technology
- One watt audio amplifier
Need to convert an existing analog 70V speaker system to IP? Simply install the IP7-STx on your IP network and then connect it to the balanced input of your existing analog amplifier as shown in the following picture:
Includes a DIN clip for mounting to industry standard 35mm DIN Rail as well as a surface mount plate.
For high-noise applications, consider using the IP7-SE8 which has many of the same features with an 8 Watt Amplifier.
Compatible with TalkMaster Software and SIP 2.0 Phone Systems as a SIP Intercom or VoIP Intercom.