The matching Line Transformer is connected to the speaker outputs of an IP7 amplifier when connecting one or more “transformered” speakers to the same IP7 amplifier. The Line Transformer provides a 70V line and supports the IP7-SS40.
The Line Transformer provides the following benefits:
- One or more “transformered” speakers can be connected in parallel to the same IP7 amplifier
- Each speaker can be “tapped” for a different volume level
- Speakers can be located up to 3000 feet away from the IP7 amplifier
- Digital Acoustics Introduces Advanced IP Technology & Unveils New Brand at GSX - August 18, 2022
- How Mass Notification Systems Support Airport Security - June 30, 2022
- How IP Audio Technology Aides With Active Shooter Scenarios - June 17, 2022