The Digital Acoustics IP Speaker Ceiling Tile is a 2×2 lay-in SIP Speaker or VoIP Speaker which is PoE powered and is designed for interior IP Paging, SIP Paging and emergency notifications. It includes an integrated 8 Watt amplifier, an internal microphone to enable 2-way audio and a Status LED visible in the speaker grill. The 2×2 ceiling tile / PoE design of this IP Speaker results in an attractive installation that is quick and easy to perform.
This IP Speaker is compatible with TalkMaster Software, VoIP SIP 2.0 Phone Systems and Singlewire Informacast software. It can be configured for full or half-duplex operation depending on the ambient noise in the room.
The following optional connections are available on the IP Speaker Ceiling Tile:
- Analog Speaker for more even coverage in larger areas (order Analog Ceiling Tile Speaker part number SPKR-12-8) – The IP Speaker Ceiling Tile can cover approximately 500 sq ft (based on a 10′ ceiling). By connecting an analog speaker to it, the coverage area can be nearly doubled (each speaker will provide a max of 4 Watts)
- External Line Level Microphone – The external Line Level Microphone connection provides the ability to locate a microphone where you need it most. Use of the external Line Level Microphone disables the internal Microphone
- External Call button with support for a 3.3v LED – The external Call button provides the ability to place a call to a TalkMaster Operator or to a SIP based phone system
- Optional external power connector – For non-PoE installations, a 12VDC @1.2 Amp external supply can be used to power the unit
- Digital Acoustics Introduces Advanced IP Technology & Unveils New Brand at GSX - August 18, 2022
- How Mass Notification Systems Support Airport Security - June 30, 2022
- How IP Audio Technology Aides With Active Shooter Scenarios - June 17, 2022