The IP7-EDW-POE is an all-in-one IP Intercom. The device is designed to be installed in a secure area such as a teacher’s desk and can support either Full Duplex or Half Duplex communications. The base can be removed and replaced with the included wall mount plate for a more permanent installation. The plastic enclosure houses the following integrated components:
- Electret Microphone
- 8-Ohm Speaker
- Talk/Call button
- Monitor/Open button (used for Direct Mode to end a call or activate the remote IP Endpoint’s on-board dry contact relay)
- 3.5mm audio jacks
- PoE-ready RJ-45 network connector
- A 9VDC Wall Power Supply is available as an option
This model is popular in installations where a single IP audio endpoint needs to be monitored. Using the embedded Direct Mode firmware option, the Desktop/Wallmount IP Intercom can be used to monitor a single half-duplex IP Endpoint and activate that IP Endpoint’s dry contact relay. The Direct Mode option does not require any software to be running on a computer. Instructions for Direct Mode Configuration can be found on our site on the Application Notes page under Support.
Compatible with TalkMaster™ Software and SIP 2.0 Phone Systems. Patented Fail Forward™ redundancy technology.
A limited quantity is available in black.
Detailed information about each feature is described in the “Additional information” tab.
Click for Product Datasheet
- Digital Acoustics Introduces Advanced IP Technology & Unveils New Brand at GSX - August 18, 2022
- How Mass Notification Systems Support Airport Security - June 30, 2022
- How IP Audio Technology Aides With Active Shooter Scenarios - June 17, 2022