The IP7-EDW-POE is an all-in-one white desktop half-duplex IP Intercom. Suggested for installation in secure areas, the plastic enclosure houses the following integrated components:
- Electret Microphone
- 8-Ohm Speaker
- Talk/Call button
- Monitor/Open button (used for Direct Mode to end a call or activate the remote IP Endpoint’s on-board dry contact relay)
- 3.5mm audio jacks
- PoE-ready RJ-45 network connector. A 7-9VDC Wall Power Supply is available as an option
This model is popular in installations where a single IP audio endpoint needs to be monitored. Using the embedded Direct Mode firmware option, the Desktop/Wallmount IP Intercom can be used to monitor a single half-duplex IP Endpoint and activate that IP Endpoint’s dry contact relay. The Direct Mode option does not require any software to be running on a computer. Instructions for Direct Mode Configuration can be found on our site on the Application Notes page under Support.
Compatible with TalkMaster™ Software and SIP 2.0 Phone Systems. Patented Fail Forward™ redundancy technology.
This IP Intercom is also available in the following models:
- IP7-EDB-POE – Black Desktop
- IP7-ESW-POE – White with surface mount plate
- IP7-ESB-POE – Black with surface mount plate