Digital Acoustics TalkMaster Software and IP7 Audio Endpoints are very reliable and once configured, typically run untouched for years.
TalkMaster FOCUS Software Download
Digital Acoustics provides software updates for customers currently on an annual software maintenance contract. If you are interested in purchasing TalkMaster Software Maintenance, please contact our Sales Team. Customers who installed TalkMaster prior to 2020 and are not on software maintenance can upgrade to Version 6.0.2 free of charge.
If you have an existing installation, we recommend that you update the TalkMaster FOCUS Server and Admin Console before the rest of the Services and Consoles. Once the software has been updated, the IP7 Firmware should be updated.
For new installations, TalkMaster FOCUS can be download free of charge to support a single console logon with 250 IP Endpoints. Additional Enterprise Operators, Automation, VoIP Connect, and Vision require a license to run.
TalkMaster FOCUS Installer
Download TalkMaster FOCUS Release Notes – March 2020
Download TalkMaster FOCUS Installer V6.0.2
TalkMaster FOCUS is provided free with any Digital Acoustics hardware purchase. It includes a single logon for the Admin Console, Operator Console or Firmware Management Console and reports as TalkMaster SOLO. The software reports as TalkMaster FOCUS when running with purchased licensed features.
- The TalkMaster FOCUS Server runs in the background as a Windows™ Service
- The Admin Console logs into the TalkMaster FOCUS Server and is used to discover and configure IP7 Endpoints and server settings
- The Operator Console logs into the TalkMaster FOCUS Server and manages communications with the IP7 Endpoints using the PC’s Microphone and Speaker
- The Firmware Management Console logs into the TalkMaster FOCUS Server and is used to update the IP7 firmware
- The Archive Console logs into the TalkMaster FOCUS Server and is used view the Audit Log and optionally listen to recorded audio sessions
Purchase a license to enable TalkMaster FOCUS advanced features. See our TalkMaster FOCUS Software Suite page for additional information.
TalkMaster FOCUS Automation
Download TalkMaster FOCUS Automation Release Notes – March 2020
Download Automation Tools Installer V6.0.2
Automation Tools is a licensed feature of TalkMaster FOCUS. It provides the ability to:
- Monitor and read RSS or Cap/Atom feeds, covert them from text to speech and play to selected Paging Groups
- Monitor for IP7 IP Endpoint events such as Talk Switch, Sensor, or Relay and play an audio response
TalkMaster FOCUS VoIP Connect
Download TalkMaster FOCUS VoIP Connect Release Notes – March 2020
Download VoIP Connect Installer V6.0.2
VoIP Connect is a licensed feature of TalkMaster FOCUS. It provides the following functionality when communicating with a VoIP (SIP 2.0) Phone System:
- Call an SIP Extension assigned to either a single IP7 or a group of IP7s
- Send audio to IP7 Extensions thru a phone using either the “live” or “record, then send” option
TalkMaster FOCUS Vision – RTSP Viewers
Download TalkMaster FOCUS Vision Setup Notes
Download TalkMaster FOCUS Vision – RTSP Viewers – Updated May 2018 to include H.265
Vision is a licensed feature of TalkMaster FOCUS. The RTSP Viewers are required to view cameras that use the RTSP protocol in the Admin Console and Operator Consoles.
The RTSP Viewers have been written using open source VLC V3.0.0. Per the GNU/GPL license, the source code used is available here.
Return to the Software/Firmware Downloads page
Digital Acoustics IP Audio Endpoints are supported by our industry standard Partners.