Stations & Depots, Onboard, Infrastructure
Airports, passenger trains and stations, interstate highways, ports, and other transportation hubs require clear instruction and guidance for visitors and customers. These environments demand readiness for emergency notifications, lock-downs, and paging. Our IP-based technology allows for easy installation and use, as well as rugged and purpose-built devices that withstand these harsh environments. Due to scalability, systems can start small and grow to service entire stations, cities, or networks across the world. Automation available in the TalkMaster™ FOCUS platform allows your operations to run smoother and more efficiently.
See why Los Angeles, Atlanta, Tampa, and others major cities trust Digital Acoustics for paging, intercom and mass notification solutions.
- Announce arrival and departure information automatically
- Be ready for emergencies with powerful overhead paging
- Connect throughout a city or region over IP for centralized command
What you should expect when choosing Digital Acoustics:
- Access to our team of industry experts for network and audio design advice
- Easy and seamless communication with your facilities – local and/or remote
- Quality one and two-way audio; paging, intercom, audio mass notification, remote monitoring
- Automation capabilities for text-to-speech, visual alerts, third-party integrations
- Simple retro-fit with existing/legacy equipment
- TalkMaster FOCUS platform with powerful capabilities for central (and distributed) command
- Reliable, durable, operator friendly, easy to maintain
Why Choose Digital Acoustics?
Our technology is currently used and trusted by organizations like IBM, Exelon, Boeing and NASA. Let us show you why. Contact a sales rep by clicking below.