The business of parking comes with thin margins meaning any expenditure must be justified to maintain or improve those margins. Our parking industry IP intercom systems enable our customers to achieve this end. The Digital Acoustics product line offers centralized management and automation of repetitive actions allowing owner/operators to minimize head-count while maintaining customer satisfaction and safety. Our devices integrate into new or existing sites, including exit lanes, ticket spitters, pay-on-foot stations, overhead paging, and background music deployments. Realize a return on your investment in just a few months with a Digital Acoustics system for parking garage security.
See why InterPark, ParkingSoft, WPS, Amano McGann and others trust Digital Acoustics for paging, intercom and mass notification.
- Communicate remotely with garages and customers across cities or an entire country
- Provide a safe and secure facility with voice down paging
- Automate recurring activities for smooth operations
What you should expect when choosing Digital Acoustics:
- Access to our team of industry experts for network and audio design advice
- Easy and seamless communication with your facilities – local and/or remote
- High-quality one and two-way audio; paging, intercom, mass notification, remote monitoring
- Automation capabilities for text-to-speech, visual alerts, third-party integrations
- Simple retro-fit with existing/legacy equipment
- TalkMaster FOCUS platform with powerful capabilities for central (and distributed) command
- Reliable, durable, operator friendly, easy to maintain
- Patented Fail Forward™ redundancy technology
Parking Case Study – Toronto Parking Authority
Why Choose Digital Acoustics?
Our technology is currently used and trusted by organizations like IBM, Exelon, Boeing and NASA. Let us show you why. Contact a sales rep by clicking below.