The following set of Digital Acoustics Application Notes cover configuration and setup of our IP Intercoms, IP Speakers, IP Amplifiers and TalkMaster Software for use in a variety of applications.
TalkMaster FOCUS and IP7 Configuration
- Backing Up TalkMaster Server Files and Settings
- Creating Audio Files for IP Endpoints
- Network/Firewall Considerations
- How to Enable RTP Audio on LANs and WANs
- Standalone eSIP Configuration for VoIP (SIP) Systems
- Direct Mode Configuration between two IP7 IP Endpoints
IP7 Hardware Usage Scenarios
- IP7 Products for Half-Duplex Intercom Applications
- IP7 Products for Full-Duplex Intercom Applications
- IP7 Products for Paging Applications
- Installing the COMTR2570 – 32 Watt 70V Line Transformer
- Installing the COMTR4070 – 40 Watt 70V Line Transformer
IP7 Hardware with Singlewire InformaCast Software
Please note that the “Informacast Enabled” feature must be specified when ordering IP7 IP Endpoints to work with the Singlewire Informacast software.
IP7 Hardware with Sureview IMMIX Software
Refer to the Digital Acoustics Integration page under the Sureview Systems Partner Integrations page for configuration options.
See our FAQs for more information.