The matching IP paging 25-70V Line Transformer is connected to the speaker outputs of an IP7 amplifier when connecting one or more “transformered” speakers to the same IP7 amplifier. The Line Transformer can be set to either 25V or 70V and supports the IP7-SE8 and the IP7-SS20.
The IP paging 25-70V Line Transformer provides the following benefits:
- One or more “transformered” speakers can be connected in parallel to the same IP7 amplifier
- Each speaker can be “tapped” for a different volume level
- Speakers can be located up to 3000 feet away from the IP7 amplifier
- Digital Acoustics Introduces Advanced IP Technology & Unveils New Brand at GSX - August 18, 2022
- How Mass Notification Systems Support Airport Security - June 30, 2022
- How IP Audio Technology Aides With Active Shooter Scenarios - June 17, 2022