This product is only available for special orders. Please contact Sales for a quote.
The IP7-ST-RT is a ruggedized half-duplex IP Intercom built for harsh environments where vibration might cause normal connections to shake loose. The IP7-ST-RT uses an M12 Ethernet connector (instead of an RJ-45) and 3.5mm pluggable screw-on terminal blocks (instead of 3.81mm pluggable). The internal electronics are also conformal coated to prevent damage from moisture
The 3.5mm pluggable terminal blocks provide the following connections:
- Speaker terminals for driving an 8 Ohm speaker at 1 watt (also supports “single transducer” mode where speaker is utilized for both speaker and a microphone)
- Microphone terminals for an electret microphone
- Terminals to connect to a “call” button
- Software controlled on-board dry contact relay with “normally open” and “normally closed” terminals
- Software controlled input “sensor” terminals
- External power terminals (9-32VDC)
Also includes a heavy duty DIN clip for mounting to industry standard 35mm DIN Rail.
Compatible with TalkMaster Software and SIP 2.0 Phone Systems. Patented Fail Forward redundancy technology.
- Digital Acoustics Introduces Advanced IP Technology & Unveils New Brand at GSX - August 18, 2022
- How Mass Notification Systems Support Airport Security - June 30, 2022
- How IP Audio Technology Aides With Active Shooter Scenarios - June 17, 2022