TalkMaster FOCUS is the industry-leading platform for centrally managing groups of IP7 IP Intercoms, IP Speakers, IP Amplifiers and TalkMaster Operator Consoles over local and/or wide-area networks. The TalkMaster FOCUS Enterprise Operator application connects to the TalkMaster FOCUS Server and provides the user interface used for Talking and Listening to IP Audio Endpoints.
TalkMaster FOCUS is free to download and use without a license. In this mode, the Server will support a single logon and will report as TalkMaster SOLO. TalkMaster SOLO will support up to 250 IP audio endpoints.
Licensing options for TalkMaster FOCUS include multiple TalkMaster Operator Consoles, the VoIP Connect service to integrate with SIP based VoIP phone systems and Automation for enabling alert and event based audio announcements. The system is capable of supporting thousands of operators and over ten thousand IP Endpoints.
Manage IP Intercoms
TalkMaster FOCUS Server can manage multiple Queues or groups of IP Intercoms. TalkMaster takes care of routing incoming intercom calls to the appropriate Operator or Operators based upon the criteria you establish for each of the Queues. An option in the Server gives you the ability to automatically record each audio session and play it back at a later time.
Manage IP Paging
The Server supports IP Paging by providing the ability to send live and queued voice messages as well as pre-recorded audio Messages to Paging Groups (paging zones). Paging Groups and Messages are centrally managed, so each Operator Console works with a consistent set of information. Paging Groups and Messages can also be associated with particular Operators, so only authorized personnel have access to them.
TalkMaster FOCUS Server feature set
- Support for Queues which allow IP Endpoints to be grouped and assigned to one or more operators
- Supports the creation of Paging Groups (paging zones)
- Supports the creation and playing of pre-recorded audio Messages
- Supports the creation of authorized Operators
- Automatically creates a running Audit log of all calls
- Includes the option to digitally record all audio conversations
- Also provides the ability to monitor (listen to) a group of IP Intercoms
Upgrade to Enterprise capabilities by purchasing:
- Additional TalkMaster Operator Enterprise Console Licenses
- Automation for announcing alerts and emergency notifications
- VoIP Connect to add SIP capabilities for interfacing with VoIP Phone Systems
- Video monitoring for viewing RTSP based cameras in the Enterprise Console
- Fail Forward Redundancy for adding fault tolerance to your critical communications
- TalkMaster FOCUS Server – runs as a Windows service on a PC or VM and manages the connections and routing between IP Endpoints and Operator Consoles
- TalkMaster Admin Console – provides the ability to configure IP Endpoints and all TalkMaster FOCUS Server options
- TalkMaster Operator Console – provides the user interface for communicating with IP Endpoints using the PC’s speaker and microphone
- TalkMaster System Tray Status ICON – reports the Server status and provides quick access to the Admin Console and Restart Service
- TalkMaster Restart Service – provides the ability to Start or Stop any of the TalkMaster services
- TalkMaster Support Service – controls the capture and display of Server tracking logs